Very first Email Examples That Work Well For a 90% Response Rate
The very first message you send to a woman online will make or pauze your chances with hier. Make a positive impression and you’re halfway to getting laid. Make a negative impression and your chances of fucking hier have already ended. Guys make the following mistakes on the very first email to a lady online…
- Message too brief. You didn’t give hier enough information to determine if you’re worthy of hier attention.
- Message too long. You told hier too much about yourself and she very likely didn’t even read the entire email.
- Message too perverted. This may come spil a verrassing, but telling a woman that you’re going to ram your 12-inch knob into hier caboose isn’t a turn-on.
- Message too romantic. There are some guys that sign-up for hookup sites and think the hopeless romantic schtick will get them laid.
When writing a very first email, keep it plain, to the point, and creative. Here are some examples of emails we’ve personally used that have received high response rates to…
Subject Line: Sorry, no pictures of my junk included…
Email:This may come spil a verrassing to you, but I’m going to make you wait to see the Family Jewels. Now, don’t get mij wrong, it’s not because I’m ashamed of what I’ve got. I just figured you’d seen enough of those pictures from the other guys emailing you. How’s about instead of exchanging perverted pics, let’s talk about what we’re looking for ter a playmate overheen some drinks this weekend? My treat!
Subject Line: What you’re looking for!
Email: There’s no point te opening any other emails. I read through your profile and, spil you will notice, we’re both looking for the same things te a fucking partner. Plus, wij even share many similar interests. And, let’s face it, I’m a pretty darn good looking dude!So klapper mij up when you get a chance and maybe wij can set something up for this weekend. How’s that sound?
Why Those Emails Work …
A good very first email should be…
- Mildly funny, but not cheesy
- Brief and to the point
Te both emails, wij conquered each of those requirements. There were no lame cliches that dudes still think work. Women hate cheesy pickup lines. Wij kept the emails brief, to the point, and they were flamante. Wij were also aggressive ter suggesting wij get together soon. The last point wij need to make on introductory emails is to ask a question, preferably at the end. This gives hier something to react to and helps get the conversation going.