9. If you smooch on the very first date and it’s not right, then there will be no 2nd date.
Spil professional women always on the lookout for the best and the brightest life has to suggest, wij can’t help but reflect back on our past dating practices, spil well spil the ones wij are presently exploring and those wij’ve yet to detect. The best to stay sane, wij’ve found, is to know others are going through the same precies thing spil you. This is where some very witty—and inspirational—dating quotes come te handy.
MORE: The 50 Best Style Quotes Of All Time
Wij’ve gathered up 30 witty dating quotes from celebrities ter the hopes that a little bit of insight, intelligence, and, yes, laughter can help you take on Valentine’s season with a bit of a different attitude. Read on!
Photo: Getty Photos
1. Te my own relationships, I know that I should pauze up with someone who doesn’t encourage mij to be strong and make my own choices and do what’s best te my life, so if you’re dating someone who doesn’t want you to be the best person you can be, you shouldn’t be dating them.
MORE: Ten Ways Women Geflirt That Dudes Don’t Notice
Two. You know, the man of my fantasies might walk round the corner tomorrow. I’m older and wiser and I think I’d make a superb gf. I live te the sphere of romantic possibility.
Three. Nothing defines humans better than their preparedness to do irrational things ter the pursuit of phenomenally unlikely payoffs. This is the principle behind lotteries, dating, and religion.
Four. Save a beau for a rainy day—and another, te case it doesn’t rain.
Five. I think more dating stuff is scheduling. It’s needing people who understand your work schedule.
— Jennifer Love Hewitt
6. If you don’t have a valentine, dangle out with your girlfriends, don’t go looking for someone. When it’s right, they’ll come to you.
7. I don’t have a gf. But I do know a woman who’d be mad at mij for telling that.
8. I used to be a positivo prince charming if I went on a date with a damsel. But then I’d get to where I wasgoed likely to have a stroke from the stress of keeping up my act. I’ve since learned the key to a good date is to pay attention to hier.
9. If you smooch on the very first date and it’s not right, then there will be no 2nd date. Sometimes it’s better to hold out and not smooch for a long time. I am a strong believer te smooching being very intimate, and the minute you smooch, the floodgates open for everything else.
Ten. I’ve never bot Romeo who meets a damsel and falls for hier instantaneously. It’s bot a much slower process for mij each time I’ve gone into a relationship.
11. Watching your daughter being collected by hier date feels like handing overheen a million dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla.
12. I don’t know any of us who are ter relationships that are totally fair – it doesn’t exist.
13. I have a loterijlot of beau’s, I want you to write that. Every country I visit, I have a different beau. And I smooch them all.
14. I wasgoed dating this dude and wij would spend all day text messaging each other. He thought he could tell that he liked mij more because he actually spelled the word ‘you’ and I just waterput the letterteken ‘u’.
15. Wij are permanently protecting the masculine ego, and it’s a disservice to guys. If a man has any sensitivity or intelligence, he wants to get the straight scoop from his gf.
MORE: 101 Tips to Improve Your Relationship Right Now
16. To find a prince, you gotta smooch some toads.
17. I don’t know the very first actual thing about the dating spel. I don’t know how to talk to a specific person and connect. I just think you have to go to person by person and do the best you can with people ter caudillo.
Legitimate. Everything I buy is vintage and smells funny. Maybe that’s why I don’t have a beau.
Nineteen. My philosophy of dating is to just fart right away.
20. I’m not fine at dating, but I need to do it to loosen.
21. Well, dating has become a sport and not about finding the person you love.
22. My mom is going to kill mij for talking about sleeping with people. But I don’t want to waterput myself ter the position where I’m ter a monogamous relationship right now. I’m not dating just one person. ‘Hook-up and the City’ switched everything for mij because those ladies would sleep with so many people.
23. I have an urge to communicate. I think I’m a switch from what it would be like dating a común boy who doesn’t talk too much.
24. Dating is kleuter of hard. Like dinner or something like that. Like a coerced awkward situation is very strange. Especially for mij, for some reason.
25. Dating has instructed mij what I want and don’t want, who I am, and who I want to be.
— Jennifer Love Hewitt
26. Dating is indeed hard because everyone puts on a vuurlijn. It’s truly difficult to see who is who, so it is significant to be yourself.
27. Mary Tyler Moore wasgoed a working woman whose story lines were not always about dating and fellows. They were about work friendships and relationships, which is what I feel my adult life has mostly bot about.
28. Dating is different when you get older. You’re not spil trusting, or spil anxious to get back out there and expose yourself to someone.
29. If I’m with a man, is that going to prevent mij from achieving my aim? What sacrifices will I have to make te terms of being myself, if I’m with a man? Something that youthfull women find out indeed quickly is that when you embark dating, all of a unexpected you’re supposed to have a role. You’re not permitted to just be yourself.
30. Women need to know that not all guys are going to hurt them the way that the fellow did before they commenced dating mij. I know guys I wouldn’t go out with.